Steve Koenig handles fact-finding casework for plaintiff’s attorneys on personal injury & wrongful death cases. Witness information is gathered efficiently and cost-effectively via telephone interviews or via in-person interviews if required. Scene investigative work, including, neighborhood canvasses and basic measurements can also be obtained.
-Basic Accident Scene Pics/Review
- Licensed Private Investigator (NE & IA)
- Certified Forensic Interviewer – CFI-FTER
- Former Insurance Investigator
- National Insurance Crime Bureau – SIU Basic Academy
- Member – National Association of Legal Investigators
- Chairman – Nebraska Association of Licensed Private Investigators
- Licensed – Bonded – Insured
*Steve is not an accident reconstructionist.
Personal Injury Cases: $55.00 per hr.